Spectrum's Ancillary range contains a wide selection of products that work alongside the Spectrabind Clear and Gold range allowing you to purchase everything you need in one place.
- Dries Clear
- Open textured, satin finish
- Suitable for internal stone carpet and resin bound systems
- Ideal for squeegee application
- Typical application rate for 2-3mm is 1.2m²/kg or for 3-4mm its 1m²/kg
- Suitable for use with our Spectraseal LS
Spectrabind Grout is a Thixotropic Water Based Acrylic for use on aggregate surfaces. It's been designed as a pour filler for internal stone carpet and resin bound systems. Due to it's superior pseudoplastic properties it is ideal for squeegee application. Spectrabind Grout will leave the stone carpet with an open textured satin finish but it is always recommended a small area is tested to ensure it's suitability before main application.
Coverage rates will vary depending on size and packaging of the aggregate. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding coverage and we will be happy to help.
Spectrabind Grout Downloads
(Click on the link for file you wish to download and view)
(File name: SpectrabindGroutTDS.pdf)