Spectrum Chemicals produces high quality Polyurethane's and specialist sealers and lacquers
Spectrum Chemicals currently produce high quality Polyurethane's and specialist sealers and lacquers for a vast range of customers and we offer a discreet and confidential independent processing facility which has grown significantly over the past few years and helped our customers to grow as well.
We are an ISO9001:2008 registered company, and hold an IPPC permit (one of a few in the UK), which allows us to handle many types of raw materials for the manufacture of Polyurethane and Polyester type resins
We have experience with the following raw materials and solvents:
- Monomers - Styrene, A range of acrylates including Methyl Methacrylate , 2 Hydroxethylacetate
- Polyols - Bulk Polyurethane Polyol (Triol) and have handled other Polyol types including Caprolactone and Sorbitol.
- Inhibitors - THQ and 1.4 Naphthaquinnone.
- Isocyanates - TDI, MDI, IPDI and HDI.
- Oils - Linseed oil and Castor Oil.
We currently have bulk storage for Polyols and Xylene. We are able to hold raw materials on site prior to production, with most products available for delivery relatively quickly.
We can pack off into any size of containers and pack under a nitrogen blanket. We are happy to take on repacking work